FlexiGraft® Achilles Tendons can be used for ACL and PCL Reconstruction procedures
- Convenience: No time-consuming harvest required. Pre-shaped grafts eliminate prep time and further increase operating room efficiency.
- Patient-Friendly: Eliminates donor site morbidity and associated pain from autograft recovery. This makes the procedure less invasive and potentially decreases OR time. Less OR time can mean less time under anesthesia and less tourniquet time.1
- Sterile: Achilles tendons are sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, without compromising the construct’s inherent biomechanical properties.
- ACL and PCL Reconstruction
- Multiligament Repairs
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Other Soft Tissue Repairs
|FAT||Achilles Tendon w/o Bone Block||L ≥ 160 mm|
|FATB||Achilles Tendon w/ Bone Block||L ≥ 160 mm|
|FATB10||Pre-Shaped Achilles||10 mm Diameter Dowel|
|FATB11||Pre-Shaped Achilles||11 mm Diameter Dowel|
- Oro et al. Autograft Versus Allograft: An Economic Cost Comparison of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Arthroscopy 2011; 27(9):1219-1225.