OraGraft® Cortical/Cancellous Mineralized Particulate 50/50 Mix
OraGRAFT® Cortical/Cancellous Mineralized Particulate (50/50 Mix)
The OraGraft product line is comprised of hard and soft allograft implants generally used for sinus augmentation, craniofacial reconstruction and correction of periodontal and ridge defects.
- Increased Safety: Sterile with an SAL 10-6.
- Convenient Storage: Ambient temperature with three-year shelf life.
- Versatility: Cortical and cancellous have unique properties.
- Graft Incorporation: Osteoconductive potential with a combination of open trabecular architecture and dense particles allows for healing through “creeping substitution.”1
• Periodontal Defects • Ridge Maintenance • Extraction Site Preservation • Sinus Grafting • Craniofacial Reconstruction
1. Roberts T, Rosenbaum A. Bone grafts, bone substitutes and orthobiologics: The bridge between basic science and clinical advancements in fracture healing. Organogenesis 8:4, 114-124; October/November/December 2012; 2012 Landes Bioscience.