OraGraft® Large Particulate - Demineralized
OraGRAFT® Demineralized Large Particle Grafts are used for sinus augmentation, craniofacial reconstruction, and correction of periodontal and ridge defects
- Highest Safety Level: Sterile with an SAL of 10-6.
- Convenient Storage: Ambient temperature with a three-year shelf life.
- Graft Incorporation: Osteoinductive potential due to demineralization utilizing PAD® technology that targets optimal residual calcium level of 1-4%.
- Versatile: Available as cortical or cancellous for variety of uses, larger particles hold space and allow for rapid vascular ingrowth.
- Sinus Augmentation
- Ridge Preservation
- Extraction Socket Maintenance
- Bone Void Filling
- Craniomaxillofacial Reconstruction
|DCAN5||Cancellous, Demineralized Bone, 1-8 mm||5.0 cc|
|DGC5||Cortical, Demineralized Bone, 1 - 4 mm||5.0 cc|