FlexiGraft® Connect™ EXT
Connect EXT offers out-of-the-box convenience, eliminates donor site morbidity and pain issues due to autograft recoveries and is medical device-grade sterile.
*This graft may not be available in all countries
- Convenience: No prep time or time-consuming recovery of autograft required, and no training for staff necessaryAn out-of-the-box option for operating room (OR) efficiency.
- Pre-Sized: Construct designed to a diameter of 3 mm and a length of 140 to 200 mm — minimizing the need for trimming by the surgeon’s staff.
- Consistency: Trained technicians suture grafts for consistency. Removes the variability between surgical assistants or physicians preparing the tendon.
- Patient-Friendly: Construct eliminates donor site morbidity and associated pain from the autograft recovery. Minimally invasive procedure and less OR time. Less OR time can mean less time under anesthesia and less tourniquet time.1
- Sterile: FlexiGraft Connect EXT is sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, without compromising the construct’s inherent biomechanical properties.
- Distal Extremity Tendon Transfer
- Crossover Toe Deformity
- Spring Ligament Reconstruction
- Hallux Varus/Valgus Reconstruction
- Plantar Plate Repair
|FCONEXT||Length is measured to be 140 - 200 mm without tension. Diameter is measured single strand by pulling the construct through a tendon sizer with modest pressure.||140 - 200 mm Length, 3.0 mm Diameter|
- Oro et al. Autograft Versus Allograft: An Economic Cost Comparison of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Arthroscopy. 2011; 27(9):1219-1225.