FlexiGraft® peroneus tendons can be used in ACL and PCL reconstructions, as well as other soft tissue applications
- Convenience: No recovery of the patient’s own tissue allows for operating room efficiency. Grafts are available in several lengths and diameters and allow for various fixation techniques.
- Patient-Friendly: Eliminates donor site morbidity and associated pain from autograft recovery. This makes the procedure less invasive and potentially decreases OR time. Less OR time can mean less time under anesthesia and less tourniquet time.1
- Sterile: Tendons are sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, without compromising the construct’s inherent biomechanical properties.2
- ACL & PCL Reconstruction
- MCL, LCL & MPFL Reconstruction
- Posterior Lateral Corner Reconstruction
- Ankle Ligament Reconstruction
- A-C Joint Reconstruction
|FPLT||Peroneus Longus Tendon||L ≥ 230 cm ; D ≥ 7.5 mm|
|FPLT-SL||Peroneus Longus Tendon: Short Length||L = 170-225 mm ; D ≥7.5mm|
1. Oro et al. Autograft Versus Allograft: An Economic Cost Comparison of Anterior Cruciate
Ligament Reconstruction. Arthroscopy 2011; 27(9):1219-1225.
2. LifeNet Health TR0030, TR0080, TR0169, TR0317, ES-17-004.