ArthroFlex® BioWasher® is a smaller-sized acellular dermal matrix intended for suture reinforcement in soft tissue repairs, such as the rotator cuff.
- Smaller Size: Easily passes through surgical portal for implantation in arthroscopic procedures.
- Increased Safety: Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 means lower risk of disease transmission.
- Decellularized: Uses Matracell® technology to remove ≥97% of DNA and cellular remnants to decrease likelihood of immune response.1
- Promotes Rapid Healing: Biocompatible and retains natural growth factors, collagen and elastin.1 Addresses most common mode of failure by reinforcing suture-tendon interface.2
- Convenient: Preservon® technology allows graft to be stored fully hydrated at room temperature (15°C - 30°C) so it can be used right out of the package, without lengthy OR reconstitution processes.
- Suture reinforcement of soft tissue repairs
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff repair
- Plantar Plate repair
- Data on file at LifeNet Health TR-0292, IFU 63-0050-01
- Gilot GJ, Alvarez AM, Barcksdale L. Outcome of large to massive rotator cuff tears repaired with and without extracellular matrix augmentation: A prospective comparative study. Arthroscopy. 2015 Apr 17. pii: S0749-8063(15)00141-3.