FlexiGraft patellar tendons can be used for ACL or PCL Reconstruction procedures.
This product is not available in all markets
- Convenience: No timely harvest required. Pre-shaped grafts eliminate prep time and further increase operating room efficiency.
- Appropriate for ACL: Considered Gold Standard.
- Patient-Friendly: Eliminates donor site morbidity and associated pain from autograft recovery. This makes the procedure less invasive and potentially decreases OR time. Less OR time can mean less time under anesthesia and less tourniquet time.1
- Sterile: Patellar tendons are sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, without compromising the construct’s inherent biomechanical properties.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Oro et al. Autograft Versus Allograft: An Economic Cost Comparison of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Arthroscopy 2011; 27(9):1219-1225.