VertiGRAFT® ACIS VG2™
VertiGRAFT® ACIS VG2™ Bio-Implant designed with two cortical endplates supporting a cancellous center for ACDF Procedures.
- Proven Clinical Performance: The cortical cancellous design optimizes strength and clinical success. A prospective study found 100% fusion rates after 12 months in 74 ACDF Patients.1
- Osteoconductive: Large cancellous matrix facilitates bone growth and remodeling in accordance with Wolff’s Law.
- Stability: Textured surface and multiple footprints optimize fit and fill while reducing migration.
- Sagittal Balance: Available in both neutral and lordotic footprints to reproduce and correct the anatomy.
- Convenience: Preservon® is a proprietary, glycerol-based preservation technology that allows LifeNet Health allograft implants to be stored in a fully hydrated state at ambient temperature. Lengthy thawing or rehydration time is eliminated with out compromising allograft strength.2
- Sterile: Sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This technology provides a sterility assurance level of 10-6, without compromising the implants inherent osteoconductive properties.3
- Abla A, El Kadi H, Bost J, Maroon J, and Wert M. Allograft Composite Cortical and Cancellous Bone Graft for Anterior Cervical Fusion. Contemporary Neurosurgery: A Biweekly Publication for Clinical Neurosurgical Continuing Medical Education. 2005;27(8):1-6.
- Independent sources include Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center and the American Association of Mechanical Engineers. Data on File at LifeNet Health, Virginia Beach VA.
- Eisenlohr LM. “Allograft Tissue Sterilization Using Allowash XG” 2007 BioImplants Brief
VG2® Cervical Allograft Spacer and VG1® Cervical Allograft Spacer