PliaFX Prime is 100% bone fibers, demineralized to encourage bone formation and healing. The fibers
interlock, allowing the graft to become moldable upon rehydration without the use of a carrier.
- 100% Bone: Grows more bone than DBMs containing a carrier, as demonstrated in literature 1
- Moldable: Conforms to the surgical site
- Customizable: Easily mixes with autograft, allograft, and/or fluid of surgeon’s choice
- Resists Migration: Interlocking fibers allow graft to remain intact and in place
- Convenience: Ambient storage and rapid rehydration
- Osteoconductive: Large surface area and interconnected network of demineralized cortical fibers provides a scaffold that promotes cellular attachment and cell spreading 2,3
- Osteoinductive Potential: Every lot tested in a rodent model as a final product to ensure osteoinductive potential
- Safety: Sterilized using proprietary Allowash XG® technology, providing a sterility assurance level of 10-6 to reduce the risk of disease transmission without compromising the graft’s osteoconductive properties or osteoinductive potential 3,4
Surgical procedures that require bone void filler
|BL-1800-00||Plia fx Prime Shelf Life 4 years||0.5 cc|
|BL-1800-01||Plia fx Prime Shelf Life 4 years||1.0 cc|
|BL-1800-02||Plia fx Prime Shelf Life 5 years||2.5 cc|
|BL-1800-05||Plia fx Prime Shelf Life 5 years||5.0 cc|
|BL-1800-10||Plia fx Prime Shelf Life 5 years||10.0 cc|
- Kay JF, Vaughan LM. Proportional osteoinduction of demineralized bone matrix graft materials. February 2004: AW-0204.1.
- Murphy MB, Suzuki RK, Sand TT, et al. Short term culture of mesenchymal stem cells with commercial osteoconductive carriers provides unique insights into biocompatibility. J Clin. Med. 2013; 2,49-66; doi:10.3390/jcm2030049
- Data on file LifeNet Health, ES-17-111-02
- Eisenlohr LM. “Allograft Tissue Sterilization Using Allowash XG(R).” 2007 Bio-Implants Brief.