VG1® Laminoplasty Spacer
VG1® Laminoplasty for DePuy Synthes ARCH O.D.L.
Solid, one piece cortical construct designed to provide biomechanical strength, predictable decompression and lamina reconstruction for Laminoplasty procedures
- Sterile: Sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This technology provides a sterility assurance level of 10-6, without compromising the implant’s inherent osteoconductive properties1
- Fully hydrated, Ambient Storage: Vertigraft Allograft VG1 features Preservon®, a proprietary, glycerol-based preservation technology that allows allograft bio-implants to be stored in a fully hydrated state at ambient temperature. Preservon eliminates lengthy rehydrating times, and does not require freezer storage2
- Solid asymmetrical design optimizes bone and graft contact area of the resected lateral mass and lamina
- Size specific allografts maximize fit and fill options to accommodate the appropriate amount of decompression needed
- Posterior Cervical Laminoplasty, for use with DePuy Synthes ARCH™ Fixation System
|VG1 LAM4B||Laminoplasty Spacer||L = 12mm, H = 6mm, W = 9mm|
|VG1 LAM6B||Laminoplasty Spacer||L = 12mm, H = 6mm, W = 9mm|
|VG1 LAM8B||Laminoplasty Spacer||L = 12mm, H = 6mm, W = 9mm|
|VG1 LAM10B||Laminoplasty Spacer||L = 10mm, H = 6mm, W = 9mm|
|VG1 LAM12B||Laminoplasty Spacer||L = 12mm, H = 6mm, W = 9mm|
- Eisenlohr LM. “Allograft Tissue Sterilization Using Allowash XG®.” 2007 Bio-Implants Brief.
- Independent sources include the Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center and the American Association of Mechanical Engineers. Data on file at LifeNet Health, Virginia Beach, VA.