FlexiGraft Connect constructs offer out-of-the-box convenience. The graft is compatible with various Arthrex® implant kits and is medical device-grade sterile (SAL) of 10-6.
*This graft may not be available in all countries
- Convenience: Minimal prep time and no time-consuming recovery of autograft required, minimal training for staff necessary. An out-of-the-box option for OR efficiency.
- Compatible: Designed to be used with various implantation kits for ligament reconstruction procedures. Specialized tools, fixation, and guides have already been developed and are in use by surgeons today.
- Pre-Sized: Construct designed to a diameter of 4-5 mm and length of 150-250 mm; and can be trimmed as needed.
- Consistency: Trained technicians suturing graft for construct consistency. Removes the variability between surgical assistants or physician assistants preparing the tendon.
- Patient-Friendly: Construct eliminates donor site morbidity and associated pain from autograft harvest. This makes the procedure less invasive and likely decreases OR time. Less OR time can mean less time under anesthesia and less tourniquet time.1
- Sterile: FlexiGraft Connect is sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, without compromising the construct’s inherent biomechanical properties.
- Medial Patellofemoral Ligament (MPFL) Reconstruction
- Anterior Lateral Ligament (ALL) Reconstruction
- Posterior Lateral Corner (PLC) Reconstruction
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Reconstruction
- Medial or Lateral Ankle Reconstruction
|FCON||Length is measured without tension to be 150 - 250 mm, in 10 mm increments. Diameter is measured single strand by pulling the construct through a tendon sizer with modest pressure. The recorded diameter is the smallest channel the tendon will pass through.||150 - 250 mm at 4.0,4.5 and 5.0 mm|
- Oro et al. Autograft Versus Allograft: An Economic cost Comparison of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Arthroscopy. 2011;27(9):1219-1225.