LifeNet Health is committed to advancing health care education by delivering quality programming to serve a range of community partners through our Donation 360 Webinar Series. Select programs offer continuing education credit hours. There is never any cost.
All webinars are hosted through WebEx, with Google Chrome as the preferred browser. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
Date and time: Nov. 2 at 3 p.m. EST | Noon PST
Duration: 1 hour
CE Credits: 1.0
Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP16690
- Identify the causes of compassion fatigue and burnout, personal risk factors, and symptoms of compassion fatigue and burnout
- Explain how compassion fatigue and burnout can impact an individual both personally and professionally
- Distinguish between healthy vs. unhealthy caregiving
- Identify the challenges of thwarting compassion fatigue and the strengths that enable the individual to minimize burnout
- Identify the strategies to enhance resilience and make a healthy change
Presenter: Karin Frosio, Senior Director, National Donor Development and Family Services