FlexiGraft Cancellous Plugs are sterile plugs of 100% cancellous bone for use in backfilling OATS® procedures
- Versatile: FlexiGraft Cancellous Plugs are available in diameters 6 - 11 mm and length can be trimmed to properly back-fill autograft recovery site.
- Biocompatible: FlexiGraft Cancellous Plugs are comprised of 100% human bone, which is remodeled naturally during the bone healing process.
- Fully Hydrated, Ambient Storage Available: FlexiGraft Cancellous Plugs are also offered in Preservon®, a proprietary glycerol-based preservation technology that allows allograft bio-implants to be stored in a fully hydrated state at ambient temperature. Preservon eliminates lengthy thawing and rehydrating times and does not require freezer storage.
- Sterile: FlexiGraft Cancellous Plugs are sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This provides a sterility assurance level of 10-6 without compromising the graft’s inherent biomechanical properties.
- Used to back-fill donor sites created during an osteochondral autograft transfer system (OATS) procedures
- Trephine arthrodesis of tarsal-metatarsal joint
- Other procedures/bone voids that require a small diameter bone
|FCPD10||Cancellous Plug w/ Cartilage||D = 10 mm|
|FCPD11||Cancellous Plug w/ Cartilage||D = 11 mm|
|FCPD7||Cancellous Plug w/ Cartilage||D = 7 mm|
|FCPD8||Cancellous Plug w/ Cartilage||D = 8 mm|
|FCPD9||Cancellous Plug w/ Cartilage||D = 9 mm|
|PCPD10||Cancellous Plug w/o Cartilage||D = 10 mm|
|PCPD11||Cancellous Plug w/o Cartilage||D = 11 mm|
|PCPD6||Cancellous Plug w/o Cartilage||D = 6 mm|
|PCPD7||Cancellous Plug w/o Cartilage||D = 7 mm|
|PCPD8||Cancellous Plug w/o Cartilage||D = 8 mm|
|PCPD9||Cancellous Plug w/o Cartilage||D = 9 mm|