LifeNet Health and Your Joint Commission Review
It is our goal to do all we can to help our hospital partners prepare for your Joint Commission site visit. With a timely reminder prior to your Joint Commission review, our hospital liaison will provide you with all of the following information:
- Current copy of LifeNet Health /Hospital agreement
- Current copy of all hospital policies relating to organ donation, brain death and diligent search for potential organ donors
- A history of all referrals from the hospital covering the timeframe between Joint Commission reviews
- A summary of all "actual" donors from the hospital covering the timeframe between Joint Commission reviews
- Documentation of all Education In-Services
- Any other information regarding donation which would be useful for the hospital and their Joint Commission review
- Sample Hospital Policy and Procedure
- Sample Brain Death Policy
- Sample Apnea Testing Policy
If you have any special needs to help you prepare for your Joint Commission site review, please contact your LifeNet Health hospital liaison.
To learn more about the Joint Commission and organ donation, please click here "OrganDonation Saves Lives"