AngioGraft® Femoral Artery/Vein
AngioGraft Femoral Artery or Vein is a cryopreserved human allograft used to bypass narrowed or blocked vessels for PVD/CABG procedures or as an AV access conduit for hemodialysis.
- Human Tissue: Closely resembles autograft; compliant, flexible, easy to handle and suture. An alternative for patients lacking available autologous tissue.
- Resistant to Infection: Natural ability to resist infection.1,2,3
- Convenient: Availability in various sizes to best fit the patient’s anatomy.
- Patients with a limited number of AV access sites
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) bypass graft
- Patients with an active infection or at risk for infection
- Pediatric cardiac shunt or valved conduit
- AV access graft for dialysis patients in whom an arteriovenous fistula is not possible
- Replacement for an infected AV access graft
|FA21-30||Femoral Artery||L = 21-30 cm|
|FA<21||Femoral Artery||L ≤ 21 cm|
|FA>30||Femoral Artery||L ≥ 30 cm|
|FV21-30||Femoral Vein||L = 21-30 cm|
|FV<21||Femoral Vein||L ≤ 21 cm|
|FV>30||Femoral Vein||L ≥ 30 cm|