Human Aortoiliac Artery
Angiograft® Human Aortoiliac Artery
A safe and efficacious alternative to synthetic grafts, in abdominal aortoiliac procedures.
- Allograft tissue most closely resembles the patient’s native tissue
- Convenient: Available in 3 configurations, and measured in both flaccid and pressurized diameter sizing
- Safety: Allografts offer a high resistance to infection1, 2
- Infected Synthetic Graft Replacement
- Mycotic Aneurysm
- Aortoenteric Fistula
- Harlander-Locke, M.P., et al., The use of cryopreserved aortoiliac allograft for aortic reconstruction in the United States. J Vasc Surg, 2014. 59(3): p. 669-74.
- Philpott, JM, and Zemlin, CW. Aortic reconstruction for an infected stent graft with a composite homograft. J Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Volume 153, Issue 5, e73-e75.