AngioGraft® Aortoiliac Artery
Human Aortoiliac Artery
AngioGraft Aortoiliac Artery is a human aortoiliac artery that is a safe and efficacious alternative to synthetic grafts in abdominal aortoiliac procedures.1,2
- Human Tissue: Closely resembles autograft; compliant, flexible, easy to handle and suture.
- Resistant to Infection: Natural ability to resist infection.1,2,3
- Convenient: Availability in various sizes to best fit the patient’s anatomy. Measurements taken both flaccid and pressurized for accurate sizing.
- •Infected synthetic graft replacement
- Mycotic aneurysm
- Aortoenteric fistula
- Oncology tumor resections
|AI||Aortoiliac||Suprarenal to a minimum of 4 cm distal to the iliac bifurcation|
|AI||Aortoiliac||Infrarenal to a minimum of 4 cm distal to the iliac bifurcation|
|ABA||Abdominal Aorta||Infrarenal to 1 cm distal to the iliac bifurcation|
- Harlander-Locke, M.P., et al., The use of cryopreserved aortoiliac allograft for aortic reconstruction in the United States. J Vasc Surg, 2014. 59(3): p. 669-74.
- Philpott, JM, and Zemlin, CW. Aortic reconstruction for an infected stent graft with a composite homograft. J Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Volume 153, Issue 5, e73-e75.