Dermacell AWM Product Specifications
Human Acellular Dermal Matrix (hADM)
Dermacell AWM is a technologically advanced human acellular dermal matrix that is decellularized using Matracell, a proprietary, patented, and validated processing technology. Matracell removes a minimum of 97% of donor DNA1, allowing for rapid cellular infiltration and re-vascularization. Dermacell AWM is terminally sterilized, ready to use without refrigeration or re-hydration.
- Biohospitable: All cells and ≥ 97% donor DNA removed to potentially minimize any adverse patient response.1
- Intact Acellular Framework: Retains native growth factors, collagen and elastin.2
- Room Temperature Storage: Ready to use out of the package (15°C- 30°C).
- Strength: Pull-out strength and load to failure are comparable to native dermis.3,4
- Sterile: Sterilized to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6, medical device grade sterility.5
- Structural Support: Facilitates use with sutures, staples.
- Proven: Conducted the largest randomized controlled trial (RCT) to date using hADM in chronic wounds.6
- Dermacell AWM can be used over exposed tendon, bone, joint capsule, and muscle
|DCELL100||Unmeshed||2 x 2 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL101||Unmeshed||4 x 4 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL102||Unmeshed||5 x 7 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL103||Unmeshed||6 x 7 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL104||Unmeshed||4 x 8 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL110||Meshed||2 x 2 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL111||Meshed||3 x 3 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL112||Meshed||4 x 4 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL152||Meshed||5 x 7 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL153||Meshed||6 x 7 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL154||Meshed||4 x 8 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL155||Meshed||5 x 9 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL156||Meshed||4 x 10 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL157||Meshed||6 x 10 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL158||Meshed||8 x 10 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
|DCELL159||Meshed||8 x 12 cm (0.2 - 1 mm thickness)|
- LifeNet Health 10-006, Process PQ, Devitalization of Dermal Allografts.
- LifeNet Health, TR 0292, LifeNet Health’s Decellularized Dermis, DermACELL, Comparison to the USP Monograph, Scaffold Human Dermis.
- LifeNet Health TR-0119, Assessment of the Impact of Glycerol Treatment and Gamma Irradiation on the Uniaxial Tensile Strength of Acellular Dermis.
- LifeNet HealthTR-0148, A Preliminary Evaluation of the Suture Retention Strength of Acellular Dermis.
- LifeNet Health 10-008, Process, PQ, Method 2B Terminal Sterilization Validation for the Devitalized Dermis Allografts Family.
- Cazzell, S., Vayser, D., Pham H., et al. A randomized clinical trial of a human acellular dermal matrix demonstrated superior healing rates for chronic diabetic foot ulcers over conventional care and an active acellular dermal matrix comparator. Wound Repair and Regeneration. 2017.