CardioGraft® Hemi Pulmonary Artery
CardioGraft® Hemi-Pulmonary Artery (right or left)
CardioGraft Hemi Pulmonary Artery is a cryopreserved human pulmonary artery patch used for cardiac repair and reconstruction.
- Human Tissue: Closely resembles autograft; compliant, flexible, easy to handle and suture.
- Resistant to Infection: Natural ability to resist infection.1-3
- Convenient: Availability in various sizes to best fit the patient’s anatomy.
- Reduced Thrombosis Potential: Alleviates the need for anticoagulation therapy.3,4
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Outflow Tract/Root Reconstruction
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Transposition of Great Arteries
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Stenosis/Atresia
|RHPA||Right (no leaflet)||Varies by donor. Multiple options.|
|LHPA||Left (no leaflet)||Varies by donor. Multiple options.|
- Kirklin et al. Aortic Valve Endocarditis with Aortic Root Abscess Cavity: Surgical Treatment with Aortic Valve Homograft. Ann Thorac Surg 45:674-677, June 1988
- Tuna et al. Results of Homograft Aortic Valve Replacement for Active Endocarditis. Ann Thorac Surg 1990; 49: 619-24
- Hopkins et al. Cardiac Reconstructions with Allograft Tissues. Springer 2005
- Pettersson, Coselli, et al. 2016 The American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS) consensus guidelines: Surgical treatment of infective endocarditis. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 2017; 153: 1241-1258