CardioGraft® Pulmonary Patch
CardioGraft Pulmonary Patch is a human pulmonary artery patch graft for cardiac outflow tract repair and reconstruction.
- Human Tissue: Closely resembles autograft; compliant, flexible, easy to handle and suture.
- Resistant to Infection: Natural ability to resist infection.1-3
- Convenient: Availability in various sizes to best fit the patient’s anatomy.
- Reduced Thrombosis Potential: Alleviates the need for anticoagulation therapy.3,4
- Right Side/Pulmonary Reconstructions
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Truncus Arterious
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
|PPGK||Trunk||W = 25 - 50 mm in 5 mm increments; L = 30 - 80 mm in 5 mm increments|
|PPGN||Branch||W = 25 - 50 mm in 5 mm increments; L = 30 - 80 mm in 5 mm increments|
- Kirklin et al. Aortic Valve Endocarditis with Aortic Root Abscess Cavity: Surgical Treatment with Aortic Valve Homograft. Ann Thorac Surg 45:674-677, June 1988.
- Tuna et al. Results of Homograft Aortic Valve Replacement for Active Endocarditis. Ann Thorac Surg 1990; 49: 619-24.
- Hopkins et al. Cardiac Reconstructions with Allograft Tissues. Springer 2005.
- Pettersson, Coselli, et al. 2016 The American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS) consensus guidelines: Surgical treatment of infective endocarditis. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 2017; 153: 1241-1258.