Dense cancellous bio-implants with intact cortical plate, designed to provide immediate structural support and restore segmental bone loss
- Osteoconductive: Natural bone matrix facilitates cell attachment and proliferation, and vascular in-growth
- Structural: Cortical plate provides immediate structural support
- 100% Human Bone: Will remodel alongside patient’s own tissue during the healing process
- Pre-Hydrated: Allograft bio-implants featuring Preservon are stored in a fully-hydrated state at ambient temperatures. Preservon eliminates thawing and re-hydration time and does not require freezer storage or compromise the graft’s inherent osteoconductive properties1
- Sterile: Sterilized using patented and proprietary Allowash XG technology which provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, without compromising the graft’s inherent osteoconductive properties2
- Convenient: Implant is pre-sized to fit a variety of applications and minimize prep time in the operating room
- Calcaneal Osteotomies
- Fracture Management
- Foot & Ankle Fusion
- Subtalar Joint Fusion
|POD.WEDGE||Calcaneus Wedge||H = 15 mm|
|POD.WEDGE8||Calcaneus Wedge||H = 18 mm|
- Independent sources include the Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center and the American Association of Mechanical Engineers. Data of file at LifeNet Health.
- Eisenlohr LM. “Allograft Tissue Sterilization Using Allowash XG®.” 2007 Bio-Implants Brief.