ReadiGraft® BLX Putty
Optimally demineralized1-5 putty that provides a natural osteoconductive scaffold and osteoinductive potential to encourage bone healing and fusion
*For International Markets Only
- Osteoinductive Potential: Demineralized using proprietary PAD® technology that targets optimal residual calcium levels of 1-4% without compromising the grafts inherent osteoconductive properties or osteoinductive potential1-4
- Excellent Handling Properties: Designed to be molded into any shape, conform to the defect site, and resist migration under irrigation
- Osteoconductive: Natural bone matrix facilitates cell attachment and proliferation, and vascular in-growth
- Sterile: Sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG technology which provides a sterility assurance level of 10-6, without compromising the graft’s inherent osteoconductive properties or osteoinductive potential5
- Ready-to-Use: No rehydration or thawing required, saving valuable operating room time
- Convenient Syringe: Syringe design allows for controlled extrusion of the graft
- Versatile: Available with or without cortical/cancellous chips in multiple volumes to meet surgical needs
- Any surgical application that requires bone void filler
|BF-1000-001||DBM Putty||0.5 cc|
|BF-1000-002||DBM Putty||1.0 cc|
|BF-1000-003||DBM Putty||2.5 cc|
|BF-1000-004||DBM Putty||5.0 cc|
|BF-1000-005||DBM Putty||10.0 cc|
|BL-1400-001||DBM Putty w/ CC||0.5 cc|
|BL-1400-002||DBM Putty w/ CC||1.0 cc|
|BL-1400-003||DBM Putty w/ CC||2.5 cc|
|BL-1400-004||DBM Putty w/ CC||5.0 cc|
|BL-1400-005||DBM Putty w/ CC||10.0 cc|
- Zhang M, Powers R, Wolfinbarger L. (1997). Effect(s) of demineralization process on the osteoinductivity of demineralized bone matrix. J Periodontol, 68:1085-1092.
- Turonis JW, McPherson JC 3rd, Cuening MF. (2006). The affects of residual calcium in decalcified freeze-dried bone allograft in a critical-sized defect in the Rattus norvegicus calvarium. J Oral Implantol. 32(2), 55-62.
- Herold RW, Pashley DH, Cuening MF. (2002). Effects of varying degrees of allograft decalcification on the cultured porcine osteoclast cells. J Periodontol, 72(2), 213-219.
- Mott DA, Mailhot J, Cuenin MF, Sharawy M, Borke J. (2002). Enhancement of osteoblast proliferation in vitro by selective enrichment of demineralized freeze-dried bone allograft with specific growth factors. J Oral Implantiol, 28(2), 57-66.
- Eisenlohr LM. “Allograft Tissue Sterilization Using Allowash XG®.” 2007 Bio-Implants Brief.