The PliaFX family of osteobiologics is comprised of 100% bone fibers, demineralized to encourage bone formation and healing. The fibers interlock, allowing the graft to become moldable upon rehydration without the use of a carrier.
100% Bone: Grows more bone than DBMs containing a carrier, as demonstrated in literature. 1
Moldable: Conforms to the surgical site.
Resists Migration: Interlocking fibers allow graft to remain intact and in place.
Customizable: PliaFX Prime easily mixes with autograft, allograft, and/or fluid of surgeon’s choice. PliaFX Strip can be cut to size after rehydration to match surgical needs.
Convenience: Ambient storage.
Osteoconductive: Large surface area and interconnected network of demineralized cortical fibers provides a scaffold that promotes cellular attachment and cell spreading. 2,3
Osteoinductive Potential: Every lot tested in a rodent model as a final product to ensure osteoinductive potential.
Safety: Sterilized using proprietary Allowash XG® technology, providing a sterility assurance level of 10 -6 to reduce the risk of disease transmission without compromising the graft’s osteoconductive properties or osteoinductive potential. 3,4
- Posterolateral fusion
- Posterior cervical fusion
- Surgical application that requires bone void filler
|BL-1700-25100||PliaFX Strip||Length = 100 mm Width = 25 mm Thickness = 4 mm|
|BL-1700-25050||PliaFX Strip||Length = 50 mm Width = 25 mm Thickness = 4 mm|
- Kay JF, Vaughan LM. Proportional osteoinduction of demineralized bone matrix graft materials. February 2004: AW-0204.1.
- Murphy MB, Suzuki RK, Sand TT, et al. Short term culture of mesenchymal stem cells with commercial osteoconductive carriers provides unique insights into biocompatibility. J Clin. Med. 2013; 2,49-66; doi:10.3390/jcm2030049
- Data on file LifeNet Health, ES-17-111-02
- Eisenlohr LM. “Allograft Tissue Sterilization Using Allowash XG(R).” 2007 Bio-Implants Brief.