Tricortical Ilium Strip
Matri GRAFT ®
Matri GRAFT ®
Tricortical implant, designed to provide immediate structural support to restore segmental bone loss.
- Convenience: Pre-sized implants to fit a variety of applications and minimize prep time in the operating room.
- Osteoconductive: Natural osteoconductive scaffold allows for cellular attachment and vascular in-growth.
- 100% Human Bone: Will remodel alongside patient’s own tissue during healing process.
- Sterile: Sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This technology provides a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6 , without compromising the implant’s inherent osteoconductive properties.1
- Pre-Hydrated, Ambient Storage Available: This implant features Preservon®, a proprietary, glycerol-based preservation technology that allows allograft bio-implants to be stored in a fully hydrated state at ambient temperature. Preservon eliminates lengthy rehydrating times, and does not require freezer storage.2
- Segmental Bone Loss in the Extremities, or Pelvis
- Removal of Tumors
- Surgical Correction of a Deformity
|IC-1000-001||MatriGraft Tricortical Ilium Strip||H = 45 mm L = 22 mm|
|IC-1000-002||MatriGraft Tricortical Ilium Strip||H = 50 mm L = 22 mm|
|IC-1000-003||MatriGraft Tricortical Ilium Strip||H = 55 mm L = 22 mm|
|IC-1000-004||MatriGraft Tricortical Ilium Strip||H = 60 mm L = 22 mm|
|IC-1000-005||MatriGraft Tricortical Ilium Strip||H = 60 mm L = 35 mm|
- Eisenlohr LM. “Allograft Tissue Sterilization Using Allowash XG®.” 2007 Bio-Implants Brief.
- Rodway I, and Gander J. Comparison of Fusion Rates between Glycerol-Preserved and Frozen Composite Allografts in Cervical Fusion. International Scholarly Research Notices. 2014; 2014:960142.